eLitmus is considered as one of the biggest India’s Employability Test conducted by eLitmus Evaluation Pvt. Ltd in order to provide a perfect platform for students to avail recruitment opportunities. For hiring purpose a pH test is conducted, on basis of which further recruitment is done. Let’s discuss about ELITMUS EXAM.
eLitmus exam comprises of Hiring Potential Test, which is well known by name pH Test. pH test is a test of national level which act as a basis for hiring employees. Result of pH Test is generally declared in two formats. First is percentile score and later is total score. Both these scores are valid for two year duration. Now at this point one question come to my mind is Why eLitmus Exam is important? eLitmus exam is important because if you score good in this exam you will get enormous opportunities to directly face off interview with many reputed companies.
With following point you will be aware with the eligibility criteria and fee structure for elitmus examination:
- Eligibility Criteria: Candidates pursuing Bachelor of Engineering/ Bachelor of Technology (B.E./B.Tech), Master of Computer Applications (MCA), Master of Science (CS/IT), ME/Master of Technology are eligible to take benefits of ELITMUS Exam.
- Fee Structure: At present an amount of Rs.920 is charged to take pH test. You can pay the fee either in form of Cash, Demand Draft or Online mode.
Candidates are shortlisted on the basis for their score obtained in skill test required for job profile. In order to avail more chance to get an interview call you have to secure a good ELITMUS Score. It will be good if the percentile is above 80 for more opportunities. Good Academic records can also play a good role in your placement.
Now let’s discuss the paper pattern for eLitmus exam,
This paper consists of three sections each with 20 questions namely, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning and Verbal Ability.
- Quantitative Aptitude: This section is designed in order to measures the numerical ability and accuracy of the applicant. Questions related to time, work, probability, geometry etc are asked to analysis candidate’s basic logic rule.
- Reasoning: Reasoning section check applicant ability to respond or think about something in a sensible and logical way. This section will help in improving percentile.
- Verbal Ability: Verbal section compromises of word power management, analogies, sentence correction. It demands for good command over English.
Although our team at newsbala.com have tried to bring all necessary information related to ELITMUS Exam. In case of any query regarding this post you can share your views with us. Please go down for your precious comments.