Kareena Kapoor Khan swears by it and so does Aishwarya Rai Bachchan. The sultry kohl eye make-up is a classic and you can never go wrong it. The best part about this look is that you can wear it with both traditional and western wear. Also, it’s perfect for both day and night outings.
Believe it or not, it can be your biggest weapon if you want to glam up your look instantly.
Here’s how to go about it:
1) Apply concealer under your eyes and blend it well with your fingertips to hide dark circles/eye bags. Dab a little above your eyelid too.
2) Apply schwing eyeliner on your upper lashline and give it a winged eye appearance.
3) Trace your waterline with a nude coloured eyeliner and then top it off with a white eyeliner.
4) Now, apply black kohl eyeliner on your lower lashline and smudge it gently with a brush.
5) Once you are done, apply a nude coloured eyeliner on your waterline again to give it a more defined look.
6) Use a lid highlighter bronzer to highlight your cheekbones, temple and jawline.
7) Apply a dark lip shade, preferably in shades of berry/dark reds.
8) Top up both your upper lashes and lower lashes with a black mascara.
9) Touch up your cheekbones and temple with a highlighter again. Then, use a compact along your jawline and temple to seal the look.
10) Use an eyebrow comb to define your eyebrows.